|People living and having a bank account in the EU-zone (including: Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Hungary, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Rep., Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Portugal, Spain) can make a (virtually) COST FREE bank transfer in Euros (as regulated by European Community Bank Regulations since July 1st 2003) if complying to the following:|
- The price of Euro 29,95 includes shipment by Priority AirMail|
- If you do not have an International Bank Transfer Card at hand, please, contact your local bank
- You may wish to print this page and take it to your local bank .
- After having made the payment, always send an email to email@example.com about what you want / have done.
- Bank cheques and personal cheques CANNOT be accepted by us because of the high (Euro 12.30 !!) check
processing costs for us; only (cost free) bank transfers in Euros as described above can accepted by us
- Instead of a bank transfer, you may also wish to pay by VISA or AMEX credit card
- NOTE for our UK-customers
It appears that the British bank system do not wish to comply to the European Community Bank Regulations that have been in place since July 1st 2003, and wish to charge an additional (unbelievably high) amount of GBP 20 to 25, for the transaction only ! In doing so, the UK bank system does not serve the interests of their customers very well. Some fuchsia enthousiast even have contacted their Members of Parliament already to point out this behaviour of the British banks.
For the sake of our UK-customers that have experienced the above mentioned issues with their local banks, we have adopted the following procedure to cope with this: